Download IOTW App from Apple Store or Google Play
Sign into IOTW TestNet App
Scan QR code or click
"Add device” button from e-mail and start mining!
Please note that the coins are TestNet coins. They are for testing purposes only, but one can exchange them for real items in IOTW e-shop. We welcome your thoughts, concerns and voices as we built this platform together with you. Feel free to share your views on our Telegram communities here: t.me/iotwcommunity
TestNet is an alpha release of complete IOTW infrastructure and it will be released as MainNet in early 2019. With our TestNet, you will be able to try micro-mining via the virtual IoT devices, while you can also test its several features on our IOTW wallet by using the TestNet coins to purchase any goods and services at our decentralized marketplace.
Our main objectives are:
• Focusing on the validation of architecture.
• Stress testing in real usage scenario.
• Getting performance metrics.
• Increasing the understanding of hardware needs for MainNet.
• Enhancing the understanding of potential security vulnerabilities.
• Collecting user experience data for further improving the infrastructure.
Following are some of the main features of the TestNet:
• Offers a full infrastructure for connecting IoT devices.
• Offers a mobile wallet application to collect rewards from micro-mining using connected IoT devices.
• Provides an integrated e-commerce application for making purchases with mined TestNet coins.
TestNet will run until the launch of the MainNet, which is set for the March 2019.
It depends on the number of devices connected in the network. A single user is expected to mine between 1 and 10 IOTW tokens per day.
The TestNet coins are not real and they are used for testing purposes. However, they can later be redeemed for various giveaways: IOTW lightbulbs, IOTW power plugs, IOTW coins (the real ones), Laptop stickers, IOTW T-shirts, etc. In the MainNet which is set for March 2019, end users can purchase real products and services with the real IOTW coins in our decentralized marketplace.
Details regarding the redemption of IOTW TestNet coins will be announced soon.
Please refer to Step 3 above.
The dashboard provides valuable information about the number of connected IoT devices. Moreover, it also shows the queue of devices lined up for mining along with displaying the notifications about rewards being granted to individual devices.
Besides connecting IoT devices to start micro-mining, you can do peer-to-peer payment and purchase in our shop with IOTW TestNet coins. In the MainNet, you can use real IOTW tokens to buy goods and services available on the marketplace.
Yes, both iOS and Android devices are supporting the IOTW wallet.
If you have any question, please feel free by send us an email: email@example.com or join our telegram: https://t.me/iotwcommunity